We are experienced and dedicated to producing “quality systems solving quality problems”.
Automation Concepts Ltd.
Automation Concepts Ltd. is a Connecticut based engineering business which concentrates on integrating both traditional and advanced technologies with manufacturing applications. Typically this activity involves designing, fabricating, and engineering a turn-key solution which can either be an upgrade to an existing operation or a completely new solution.
ACL’s Engineering Concentrations Include:
- Integrating automated inspection techniques within existing operations
- Special process & quality improvement applications
- Custom design & fabrication of semi or fully automated work stations including indexers, pick 'n' place units, robotic end effectors, etc.
- Design development & fabrication of special process tooling
- Applying controls & developing custom application software (PLC, PC, HMI)
- Integrating various sensor technologies (vision, laser, lvdt, led, etc.)
- Conducting R&D programs, feasibility analyses, and prototyping
Our Latest Addition
Part Inspection Support Accessories
In addition to designing and fabricating custom systems ACL now offers a new line of part support and translation tooling suitable for use when gauging components with laser micrometer or other non-contact gauging devices. Our support devices are designed for table top usage and are available in a variety of standard and custom sizes.
Our accessories can also be configured to accommodate auto load/unload capabilities and other application-specific operational features. Contact us for our standard unit and accessory pricing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laser Micrometer Part Inspection Support & Slide Unit
ACL Part Inspection Support & Slide Unit